Why Study In Germany !
German universities have a quite good network with universities all over the world. Every year thousands of students have the opportunity to go abroad and spend some time in a different country, studying and living. This should be the same way for international students. Because of this, German universities and technical colleges try to provide enough university places for international students and they also make efforts to support them in many other questions concerning the time abroad.
The universities and the obtained graduate degree are well-known all over the world and show the future employer that the student had a firm basic education and also got further knowledge. At German universities the practical part of the studies has an important part to play. Internships have to be done in many programs of study and every professor recommends doing one. The big industry and especially the large cities provide many opportunities for these internships. One can absolve them in the most different kinds of disciplines and companies.
Studying Germany has changed during the process of Bologna and the changes resulted in the Bachelor and Master system. The first graduate degree obtained is called Bachelor. After this there is the possibility to continue with a deepening or additional Master program. Both are independent and accepted graduates.
The large focus on research projects is also a reason for the good reputation of German universities. The state provides money for the research projects and this enables the student to do their own projects and learn in an actual real-life situation.
The study programs are furthermore considered as more difficult than the ones in other countries but this has a positive impact on the reputation.
With a semester abroad or a German graduate degree one has a very good chance for the future and with some more own initiative one can work all over the world.
Furthermore, studying in Germany not only provides interesting topics but also numerous free time activities and many travel opportunities. It is really worth, getting to know this country in the heart of Europe.
Tuition fees (if applicable)
- No tuition fees in some states
- € 500 for second degree or continued/prolonged study duration
- € 500 to get the first university degree in several states.
- Social fees
- For social services like dining halls for students, accommodations, athletic services and administrative dues
- Liability insurance
- Covers & compensates unplanned damages to third party
- Student Union contribution
- Membership fee to the Student Union
- Semester ticket
- It permits unlimited practice or usage of public transportation, in and around the university town.
- Hinging on the city and choices of ticket the worth of this ticket can be changed from € 25 to € 150
Basic living expenses
- Living expenses include (Conservative estimate)
- Rent & Utilities: €200
- Private accommodation > €300
- Shared flat or Student residence around €200
- Internet & Mobile phone – €30
- Mobile flat rate – €15
- Internet DSL flat rate – €15
- A section is fixed for a thorough inquiry of mobile & DSL bonds
- Health insurance – €60
- A section is fixed for a thorough of general health insurance selections
- Food & Drinks – €125
- Miscellaneous expenditure – €50
Admission Procedure & Requirements
These are Austria Undergraduate & Graduate Programs.
- Business & Accounting
- Engineering & Built Environment
- Technology & Innovation
- Early Child Hood & Care Education
- Allied Health Science
- Business Management
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Creative arts & Design
- MBBS / BDS
- Language Programs
Here below mentioned programs fees and intake.
- German Language Program Fees
- Bachelor Program Fees
- Masters Program Fees
- 1100€ Euro to 3500€ Euro
- Free Education
- Free Education
- Jan – April – July – Sep – Dec
Students follow these requirements for admission & visa
- All Academic Documents
- Passport Scan Copy 36 Pages
- IELTS ( If Applicable )
- Admission Offer
- Travel Insurance
- All Experienced ( If Applicable )
- Passport Size Picture 35mm x 45mm
- Bank Statement ( 8040 Euro ) Deposit In Dutch Bank Account
- Family Declaration
These are our panel collages & Universities.
- Free University of Berlin
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- Hochschule Furtwangen University
- Technical University Munich
- Schiller International University
- Heidelberg University
- University of Freiburg