Why Study In Netherland !
Admission Procedure & Requirements
Undergraduate & Graduate Programs.
- International Business Economics
- International Fresh Business Management
- Logistics Management
- Early Child Hood & Care Education
- M.Sc in International Logistics & Supply Cain Management
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information Communication Technology
- Software Engineering
- MBA In Business Administration Management
- M.Sc in Business and Management
Here below mentioned programs fees and intake.
- Diploma Program Fees
- Bachelor Program Fees
- Masters Program Fees
- 6200 Euro
- 9600 Euro
- Feb – Sep – Nov
Students follow these requirements for admission & visa
- All Academic Documents
- Passport Scan Copy 36 Pages
- IELTS 5.5 to 6.5 Bands
- Age for UG 28 Max , PG 31 Max
- Travel Insurance
- All Experienced ( If Applicable )
- Passport Size Picture 35mm x 45mm
- Percentage 62% Required
- Original passport and original CNIC
- Blood relatives (father, mother, sister, brother, great mother, grandfather) bank statements
These are our panel collages & Universities.
- Fontys University