Why Study In Sweden !
Students have different questions in their minds regarding Study in Sweden. Sweden is well known its high education standard and esteemed education colleges and universities. There is number of Pakistani students studying or staying in Sweden and they have guaranteed their bright future.
Study in Sweden, with the support of this guide you will catch out yourself in a country which has always punched well above its weight.
Admission Procedure & Requirements
Undergraduate & Graduate Programs.
- Business & Accounting
- Engineering & Built Environment
- Technology & Innovation
- Early Child Hood & Care Education
- Allied Health Science
- Business Management
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Creative arts & Design
- MBBS / BDS
- Language Programs
Here below mentioned programs fees and intake.
- Diploma Program Fees
- Bachelor Program Fees
- Masters Program Fees
- 42,500 SEK
- 62,500 SEK
- 82,500 SEK
- SEP & Nov
Students follow these requirements for admission & visa
- All Academic Documents
- Passport Scan Copy 36 Pages
- IELTS 6.0 to 7.0 Bands
- Fill the visa form (Form NO105031)
- Travel Insurance
- All Experienced ( If Applicable )
- Passport Size Picture 35mm x 45mm
- Approval letter form a Swedish university. (The tuition fee is 42500 SEK Pak rupees per semester)
- Original passport and original CNIC
- Blood relatives (father, mother, sister, brother, great mother, grandfather) bank statements
These are our panel collages & Universities.
- Chalmar University of technology
- Lulea University
- Malardelan University
- Umea University
- Kerolinsa Institutute